Myelofibrosis

1467 Posts | Page(s): Prev 12...144 145 146 147  Next 

RE: Myelofibrosis

by jeff3 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:51 PM

Quote | Reply

Roger, have your consultant check into Danshen for MF & prostate cancer:

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2018/8363295/

http://www.oncotarget.com/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path[]=14958&path[]=47806

RE: Myelofibrosis

by Danaluck on Sun Oct 20, 2019 09:21 AM

Quote | Reply

On Jan 11, 2018 1:25 PM dalt1 wrote:

On Jan 10, 2018 4:15 PM AllGoodWays wrote:

On Jan 06, 2018 1:34 AM dalt1 wrote:

On Jan 05, 2018 11:49 PM Terry77 wrote:

Hello ebyer,

I don't understand it when you say, "I have a hard time with the liquid selenium because even the smell of it makes me nauseous."

There's no smell or taste. Using the high concentration I have, I put 5 drops in a small glass of water and I wouldn't even know anything was in the water if somebody handed me the glass. 

And if the protocol is working well, then why would you stop it? And why are you adding raw garlic to anything? Who said to do that? Why not save the garlic for your evening dinner of shrimp scampi? 

Terry

Raw garlic is rich in B17 which is an effective cancer cure. However, B17 doesn't have any effect with MF or PV. Sometimes if one builds up with selenium too fast, they do get an aversion to the product even though it really doesn't have any smell or taste. 

When I first used selenium, I used 5ml per day from day one and it did cause nausea for at least one week untll my body became used to it. It did take me two years to mentally overcome my aversion to selenium. I persevered as I knew it was working.

Dalt

Hi, Richard,

Glad to see you are still keeping in here. I have kept my selenium in filtered water but out of the fridge for quite a long time. It was suggested that the smell that put me off was probably due to bacteria in the water. Do you suppose that is so? I still have some left because I haven't got a water tester yet. 

I recall you said it didn't need to be kept in a refrigerator but now I rather suppose you meant the selenium rather than the mixture in water!

Regards,

Roger

Hi Roger,

i am still here. Lately I have been away a lot with athletics and also visiting my older children who are working 1500 kilometres away (900 miles).

I still use selenium daily and never refrigerate it. If I start getting a smell, I replace the bottle.

Selenium is anti viral and anti Baterial so the chance of bacteria surviving in your selenium is nil.

My older son who is a lawyer has just moved to the UK for several years. I may visit next year and maybe, time permitting, we can meet up.

Dalt

Hello. I would love to help my dad with an alternative protocol. Vitamin c, curculio and turmeric plus selenium seem to be the best around... any ideas? Am sorry but because of his enlarged spleen and liver plus strong anemia and weak immune system I am very scared to offer something that might make it worse...

RE: Myelofibrosis

by Danaluck on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:46 AM

Quote | Reply

On Aug 24, 2019 8:04 PM jeff3 wrote:

Has your Myelofibrosis progressed to leukemia? To overcome low B12, make sure you use a B complex containing Folate and methylcobalamin or hydrocobalamin. B vitamins work better together. You can also use a sublingual fast melt methylcobalamin with the B complex. 45 mg K2 MK4 twice or three times a day taken with a fat to enhance absorbption is worth checking out for leukemia. Liposomal vitamin C offers higher circulating  levels for a longer time.   

Hi Jeff3, i really feel that you could help me with the info you hold, can we chat please?

RE: Myelofibrosis

by Stimme on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:04 AM

Quote | Reply

On Oct 18, 2019 11:51 PM jeff3 wrote:

Roger, have your consultant check into Danshen for MF & prostate cancer:

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2018/8363295/ "" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2018/8363295/ " target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2018/8363295/

http://www.oncotarget.com/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path[]=14958&path[]=47806

Hi, Jeff,

Thanks for this - very interesting. Rather than send it to my Consultant (just yet) because he will merely say "Interesting", I have sent it instead to my Herbalsit, Chris, and to two parents of violin students of mine, Dr Qin and Dr Wang. They happen, both to be doctors of Chinese medicine!

By the way the second link doesn't work!

Best wishes,

Roger

RE: Myelofibrosis

by Danaluck on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:16 AM

Quote | Reply

Hi Roger, could you please tell me if you are seing any benefits from the Hydrogen still? 

Thanks 

RE: Myelofibrosis

by Stimme on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:28 PM

Quote | Reply

On Oct 20, 2019 11:16 AM Danaluck wrote:

Hi Roger, could you please tell me if you are seing any benefits from the Hydrogen still? 

Thanks 

Hi, Danaluck,

I am still taking the Molecular Hydrogen because I believe in it having read a number of different articles approving its use. However, because I take a number of other supplements and because I have three conditions (despite my attentions, more of this later) my mood and how I feel can alter from day to day (including physical pains from spianl stenosis and MF) and I cannot be sure what causes this! 

I believe the reason the prostate cancer got by my vitamin C protocol is because I wasn't making my liposomal C really effectively! When I have finished this batch i am going to review it again.

Jeff came up with some detailed information about this (He is very good at finding relevant information. I don't know how he does it!) If anyone needs to know, ask Jeff!

Best wishes,

Roger

RE: Myelofibrosis

by Danaluck on Sun Oct 20, 2019 02:24 PM

Quote | Reply

thank you so much, i am very pleased to read your answer and i hope with all my heart that you can have success in your process... i will ask jeff and will also research more, am only in the beginning of this journey as i found this site now although my dad has had this for years now i only decided to take charge now as i never really understood the severity of it as he has been pain free for years ( he has been diagnosed about 20 years ago)... and in brasil, where he is, is still further away from all the alternative treatments, as i believe pharma runs the show there ( as all over). with the kindest regards and wishes of recovery, Danaluck

RE: Myelofibrosis

by jeff3 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 08:26 PM

Quote | Reply

Danaluck, what was the diagnosis 20 years ago? It may have progressed. A bone marrow biopsy is necessary for a correct current diagnosis. He needs to see a MPN specialist for this procedure. What is he taking now?

Jeff 

 

RE: Myelofibrosis

by Danaluck on Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:23 PM

Quote | Reply

Dad is currently in the first stage of the second phase, in brasil at least they say that the disease has 3 stages, and in that second stage there are 2 stages... from what he tells me when it gets to the third stage is more critical.

he is 75 and got diagnosed when he was about 56-58 by accident actually.

he has only one kidney as he got one removed when he was 49 years old. benign tumour.

and the prostate was removed when he was 67.

his current synthoms are related to the myelofibrosis from what i understand...

He has large spleen and liver, anemia, high uric acid, low hemoglobin, high wbc and general fatigue with occasional sciatic and lumbar pain, which he does not really cares for as it only catches him in the morning.

i live in spain and he lives in brasil and i never really took his health in my hands as he has beeen seen by the greatest doctors and pharma and he never aproached me to get help. But now he came over to visit after a intervention to remove a small tumour from his bladder and i understand that he needs complementary help to support his health as he feels weak and lost 4 kg.

He is an amazing man in great spirits and he is totally open to the options i am willing to offer him.

Yesterday i bought selenium, vit c, turmeric and astaxathin.

sorry for this super long mail i just want to do the right thing and in brasil is not amazing the support he has in brasil.

thank you soooo much Dana

RE: Myelofibrosis

by Stimme on Mon Oct 21, 2019 04:10 PM

Quote | Reply

On Oct 21, 2019 12:23 PM Danaluck wrote:

Dad is currently in the first stage of the second phase, in brasil at least they say that the disease has 3 stages, and in that second stage there are 2 stages... from what he tells me when it gets to the third stage is more critical.

he is 75 and got diagnosed when he was about 56-58 by accident actually.

he has only one kidney as he got one removed when he was 49 years old. benign tumour.

and the prostate was removed when he was 67.

his current synthoms are related to the myelofibrosis from what i understand...

He has large spleen and liver, anemia, high uric acid, low hemoglobin, high wbc and general fatigue with occasional sciatic and lumbar pain, which he does not really cares for as it only catches him in the morning.

i live in spain and he lives in brasil and i never really took his health in my hands as he has beeen seen by the greatest doctors and pharma and he never aproached me to get help. But now he came over to visit after a intervention to remove a small tumour from his bladder and i understand that he needs complementary help to support his health as he feels weak and lost 4 kg.

He is an amazing man in great spirits and he is totally open to the options i am willing to offer him.

Yesterday i bought selenium, vit c, turmeric and astaxathin.

sorry for this super long mail i just want to do the right thing and in brasil is not amazing the support he has in brasil.

thank you soooo much Dana

Dana, can you find a trustworthy natural health practitioner to guide you. The advice about potential herbs, supplements, and interventions e.g serrapeptase which eats up dead matter, hyperbaric oxygen much spoken of, Chaga and reishi mushrooms, especially vitamin C in high doses does also need a personal evaluation. I regularly see a Herbalist who also specialises in supplements. I forward suggestions to him from my research and he will either say, yes, go for it, or, perhaps, it is good but I think not for you, or not with such-and-such a supplement!

I have learned to trust his judgment. I was also speaking to my Chinese acupuncturist who is also a Doctor of Chinese Medicine about Danshen which has appeared on the internet as a valuable anti-cancer herb. He told me that Chinese herbalism is very different from Western in that they don't just use one herb or one part of the herb they use several herbs together.

Worth looking around for someone or even two or three, if you want comparative judgements, to help you apply the very good advice you will get here.

Best wishes,

Roger

1467 Posts | Page(s): Prev 12...144 145 146 147  Next 
Subscribe to this message board discussion

Latest Messages

View More

We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.