Loading...

eat2bwell's Recent CancerCompass Activity

  • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

    There are many alternative treatments that have good success.  Go the UTUBE and investigate alternative treatments.  Keep a positive attitude and understand he does not have to die if he does the right thing.  Two things I would suggest is Essiac tea and apricot seeds.  My mother and sister had cancer and found these things very helpful.  They no longer have cancer.

    Yesterday at 1:49 PM view post
    • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

      Hoxsey Clinic is the does not use radiation or chemo.  It's treatment strengthens the immune system.  You need a strong immune system to fight disease.   

      Tuesday at 12:09 PM view post
      • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

        Studies have shown that low levels of vitamin D show a rise in PSA levels.  Have your spouse get  his vitamin D level check and adjust it to an appropriate level.  Diet is also a key so get on an appropiate diet to address prostate problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KzZafNhKso

        June 19 at 4:16 PM view post
        • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

          My mother who is 86 had stomach cancer and couldn't eat.  After 3 weeks taking Essiac tea she got her appetite back and is back to normal.  Might give Essiac tea a try.

          June 19 at 1:32 PM view post
          • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

            A positive attitude is important.  Some use alternative treatment for cancer.   Go to the alternative section on this site to find out about other treatments.  You can get on UTUBE and find alternative treatment for cancer.  You mom can beat cancer if she does the right thing.

            June 18 at 3:19 PM view post
            • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

              Have you asked his doctor why he shows no symptoms?  The doctor has all the information concerning your husband.  If he can't explain it to your satisfaction get a 2nd opinion.  Doctors sometimes get it wrong.

              June 17 at 2:48 PM view post
              • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

                Dr. Leanard Coldwell stresses the same point.  85% of cancer is the result of stress in the body.  People working a job they hate, have a relationship that they stay in or any thing which creates stress in the body.  The other 15% is caused by environmental factors.  The four things necessary for good health are proper diet, proper sleep, proper exercise and prayer and meditation.   The praye...

                June 17 at 2:34 PM view post
                • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

                  No one can tell you how long before symthoms because we are all different.  It all depends on how strong her immune system is.  My mother 86 years old had stomach cancer and had no appetite.  After 3 weeks on Essiac tea she seems to be back to normal.  She also change her diet to eating more fruits and vegetables.  

                  June 15 at 4:00 PM view post
                  • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

                    You say she is going to a clinic in Mexico.  If it is an alternative clinic which uses food, vitamins and supplements as treatment I think she has an excellent chance.    The Hoxsey and Gerson clinic have excellent results.  

                    June 02 at 6:10 PM view post
                    • eat2bwell has replied to a post on the message board

                      G. Edward Griffin is a writer who has research certain topic.  Cancer is one of the topic he has researched and found apricot kernals contain poison which is only released to the cancer cells.  If apricot seeds were poison I would be dead.  They are only poison to the cancer.  G. Edward Griffin, Founder - Freedom Force International

                      June 02 at 5:59 PM view post
                      Loading...
                      Load more activity
                      Loading more activity

                      About eat2bwell

                      eat2bwell has not shared any information about themselves. Send them a message to tell them you'd like to find out more about them or add them as a friend.

                      We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.