Loading...

kitkatdubs's Recent CancerCompass Activity

  • kitkatdubs has created a new message board discussion

    I am 33 and had a laparoscopic partial nephrectomy 10 days ago.  I am actually feel really good and haven't had to take pain medicine since day 3 of my surgery.  With that being said, my doctor told me I cant lift over 10 lbs for 4-6 weeks.  My incisions are healing great and I feel really well, so I am wondering if I HAVE to stick to this?  My 5 month old is 22 lbs and I have been lifting him per...

    December 16, 2018 view discussion
    • kitkatdubs has created a new message board discussion

      Anyone have Chromophobe or Oncocytoma?  I had a biopsy and it came back inconclusive which means they cant tell if its malignant or benign.  With that being said, my doctor feels strongly that it is Oncocytoma but cant be 100% without doing surgery.  The other possibility she said it could be is RCC Chromophobe which is extremely rare.  I am trying to decide between albation or surgery- if I have ...

      September 18, 2018 view discussion
      • kitkatdubs has created a new message board discussion

        I am 32 with a 3cm size mass in my right kidney.  I had a biopsy last Friday (6 days ago) and am wondering if its normal to still have pain almost a week later?  It feels like a dull ache.  Anyone had a biopsy and experience this?  I was under the impression that the healing was 2-3 days and I'll be fine.  

        September 07, 2018 view discussion
        • kitkatdubs has replied to a post on the message board

          I apologize I am just seeing this now:(  I see Dr. Kirsten Greene at UCSF!  Hope you found someone!

          September 07, 2018 view post
          • kitkatdubs has replied to a post on the message board

            I am currently seeing a doctor at UCSF Urology department.  She is SO amazing and incredibly smart.  I have had a wonderful experience there so far.  I am pregnant and have a 2.5cm tumor in my right kidney which will be removed shortly after I deliver this summer.  Who are you wanting to see?

            February 24, 2018 view post
            • kitkatdubs has created a new message board discussion

              Well, I am pregnant now 20 weeks pregnant but found out around 12 weeks that I have a 2.5cm sized tumor growing in my right kidney.  I did an MRI and it was ruled out that it is NOT an lipoma.  Unfortunatley there is nothing else I can do but wait until I deliver to find out if its RCC.  My doctor basically said there is an 80% chance that this tumor is RCC and 20% that it is oncocytoma.  She feel...

              February 24, 2018 view discussion
              Loading...
              Load more activity
              Loading more activity

              About kitkatdubs

              kitkatdubs has not shared any information about themselves. Send them a message to tell them you'd like to find out more about them or add them as a friend.

              We care about your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your CancerCompass experience.